2009年6月10日水曜日

june 5th HW

1,Diddakoi
Diddakoiis the tale of an orphan girl, Kizzy who is a gypsy girl. Her life become worse when her only grandmother die, her wagon burns, and she is left alone in village that hates her. However, her life would be changing better gradually because she lives with a kindly woman.

I was so impression by the girl's life and girl's grows when I read this tale. If I were Kizzy, I could not be like her. I would give up everything and run away from everything. so I also could learn a lot of things from Kizzy. I was so happy that I could read this book.

2,who are Romany people?origin?history?

The Romain (also Romany, Romanies, Roman is, Roma or Roms; Gypsies; Romain: Romaine) are an ethnic group of Europe tracing their origins to medieval India.
The Romain are
widely dispersed with their largest concentrated populations in Europe, especially the Roma of Central and Eastern Europe, with more recent diaspora populations in the Americas and, to a lesser extent, in other parts of the world.
Their
Romain language is divided into several dialects, which add up to a total number of speakers larger than 2 million. The total number of Romain people is however at least twice as large (several times as large according to high estimates), and many Romain are native speakers of the language current in their country of residence, or of mixed languages combining the two.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿